Applying for Moderator and Mapper

Camouflage
Applying for Moderator/Mapper

In-game name is Camouflage

Well let me introduce myself a little, I am 18 years old, played endless online servers for a while now, have to be going on 4-5 years I’d say. I am a relaxed person, but strict on something’s and get down to business when needed.

I have been admin (Moderator/Mapper position) on other servers before. I have plenty of experience in moderating and mapping.  I am the type of admin to look deeply into situations and don’t just assume. I put myself if both of the players shoes and ask myself what I would want an admin to look into if I were in this problem and go from there. I take adminship very seriously, I look at it like a real job somewhat. I got hired to do a job and not goof/play around. I could be on for 10-15 hours a day at least and more some days.

I would love to be a part of the Bones-Underground team and help out the server and community as much as I can; I will help in any way possible (If I can do what is needed). I can map, moderate, quest write (Not that good but getting better).

I hope to see you guys around, have a great day

-Camouflage

Re: Applying for Moderator and Mapper

Nurd
Hours are good. Very good and are probably needed.

Can you post examples of your maps, and can you specify the servers you moderated/mapped for?
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Applying for Moderator and Mapper

Camouflage
Here is a screenshot of a map I made

http://gyazo.com/72693b6c1f6fa52008d70108d524201e

Re: Applying for Moderator and Mapper

Nurd
That's a pretty nice map man. Now, can you specify what servers you have mapped/moderated for?

Also, to become an admin at BU, you must have a decent amount of experience of the game so you can answer any question thrown at you by a player. Keep that in mind. ;)
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Applying for Moderator and Mapper

Unibear
Good amount of time, and i love the map, good luck to you :)