Applying for admin position

Apie
Hi Bu

My name is Apra/Apie in game and I am applying for an admin position on the development team.

I started playing Bu early 2011 and have been pixeling since mid 2011 on a volunteer basis. Pixeling has become one of my hobbies and I have enjoyed working with/for Cirras during the last couple of years. I believe the next step for me is to fully become part of the development team.

Thank you for your time.

Apra

Re: Applying for admin position

Cirras
Administrator
Approved. Welcome to the admin team, Apie.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Applying for admin position

blueluna
Good Luck Hunny. You would make an excellent addition to our team!!! :)