Connecting to BU?

Soren
For the last 2 or 3 days, I have not been able to connect to BU, but when I check the EOServ list, it says BU is up. I dunno why I can't connect, it doesn't say I'm banned or anything, it just says unable to connect to the server.

Re: Connecting to BU?

Cirras
Administrator
Strange. Make sure you don't have any sort of firewall or antivirus blocking the connection, it's happened to me on more than one occasion.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Connecting to BU?

Violette
That used to happen to me all the time on EO Main before I figured out what the problem was, it was just the Firewall.
mgc

Re: Connecting to BU?

Sonette
If you fix it let me know soren.

Re: Connecting to BU?

Garen
I am also having the same problem. I tried to disable all my firewalls for a quick check to see if that was the issue, unfortunately it was not.