Cortezz's Admin App.

Cortezzzz
Hello everyone I'm cortezz, My real name is Kyle. I've been on the endless server since v10 or so I lost track. I'm the original owner of cortezz. I know Kyle, Tiana, Pearl, And Thirilla ( Probably spelled that wrong ) But anyway I'm applying for the moderator position. I have lots of experience with modding. I know my way around half the game. I know wear the main crafts are. Because well yah know a newb travels around alot. But anyways. If I get picked for moderator I'll treat everyone with respect like I already do I'll treat each player fare and I'll do the best too my ability so if you could just vote for me I would really appreciate it.

Re: Cortezz's Admin App.

Vampiremike
2 Kyles...yikes! lol j/k :P
But yeah, since I know you & Bone knows you, I can't see why you wouldn't be considered for adminship :3

Re: Cortezz's Admin App.

Claw
/Supported  good luck Cortezz
https://www.facebook.com/BestOfWorldStarUncut#!/photo.php?v=117033045161947&set=vb.491154684271505&type=2&theater