Culprate's Admin Application.

Culprate
Name: Adam.

In Game Name(s): Culprate(Main), Selfish(Alt)

Age: 21.

Location: Alberta, Canada. (MST)

Why I Want To Be An Admin: I would like to be an Admin on Bu to help the community grow, I've been around Bu a long time, since before Val came out, and I've seen a lot of new players come and then go, I would like to help make those new players come and stay, and continue to grow, as well as help the more veteran players as well. I appreciate duty and understand to stick to it when it comes to friends, and be unbiased when it comes to arguments, which I hope to solve fairly, and calmly. I am a quick learner and willing, as well as happy, to put in the effort to help BU continue to grow.

What I Can Bring To BU: I believe I can bring player experience, as well as helpfulness to new and old players alike, I already try my best to help players as much as I can when needed, but I believe I can bring more to that as part of the team, helping new players get started and stay, which is vital to a games growth such as this. I know how to point them in the right direction, and even after that would continue to help them where needed. And I would help the more experienced players, encouraging them to continue to craft and grow as well. I think I can bring a professional attitude, but still be easy going and have some fun as well.

In closing I hope that I can help BU grow and evolve to be a better community, and game, by putting my best forward to help where, and when needed, and I hope to soon be a loyal member of the team, taking the next step for me to support a game that I've loved to play and enjoyed since the early days. Thank you for your time spent reading!

 -Culprate
Lotto Is Lofe.

Re: Culprate's Admin Application.

Nurd
You're online at times we need admins to be, and you are willing to help. I get the strong feeling that even if you don't get hired, you will continue to help people as a player. That's something I like to see.
I've also known you for quite some time, and I can say that I feel you have the potential to be a great Mod.

I wish you luck.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Culprate's Admin Application.

spudd
Good luck Culprate

Re: Culprate's Admin Application.

blueluna
I can agree that you do know BU very well and I also have seen you help players when other mods are busy. You would make a great addition to our team. Good luck Culpie :)

Re: Culprate's Admin Application.

Mookie
I've pretty much known you from day one and I've watched you multiple times help those who need it especially when a lot of the mods are busy or are unable to help with certain aspects such as starting items. This along with the fact that you're on during times when we definitely need more admins on as well as your experience and your knowledge of the game make me believe that you'd be a wonderful addition to the team. You've got my support 100%. Best of luck!
Lettuce be pals.

Re: Culprate's Admin Application.

Graul
You are probably one of the most level headed and least bigoted people on BU that ever was!

Graul supports frend Culprate.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn