DON'T TRUST STONER

Claw
This post was updated on .
I lent stoner a Caelic blade to help her craft her own weapon up from Blood feast blade but now she claims I gave her it and now has crafted BOStaff with my Caelic blade admins are powerless to do anything because I TRUSTED her as a friend and lost my item. I hope this doesn't happen to any of you, I hope you get far in life stoner thanks for scamming me.

PS Thanks for all the favoritism you've given her Amy just because you're her friend.

https://www.facebook.com/BestOfWorldStarUncut#!/photo.php?v=117033045161947&set=vb.491154684271505&type=2&theater

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Agart
people still scam? wtf that's fucked up.

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Neorift
This post was updated on .

Post Deleted

Don't be a jackass. -Cirras

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Claw
This post was updated on .
Shes the one that offered money for it I don't give away items that expensive away lmfao but she's got her way. See she says ''Use'' not can I "Have"

Heres some proof

https://www.facebook.com/BestOfWorldStarUncut#!/photo.php?v=117033045161947&set=vb.491154684271505&type=2&theater

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Luru
Wow, my poor indian friend. I feel you man, some people can't just be trusted, they prefer to steal it, instead of borrow it anytime they want and be known as trusted. It's even worse when it is someone who you used to consider as a friend.

I REQUIRE JUSTICE!

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Graul
This has proven admin favoritism is real more than anything else has! I'm pretty sure if I stole someone's Caelic blade the admins would make me give it back. But ex admin Stoner does it, and not only does she get to keep it, but they punish the victim for speaking up about the scam!
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Dead
the admins these days are corrupt as fuck well a number of them are anyway look at for example my post amy is an admin and shes openly calling my mother a whore yet i call her an autistic whore i got a ban, this guy gets scammed and then muted and i think i saw him be banned for tryna get his shit back, if bone has any care about his game at all he really should pick better staff..

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Nurd
You willingly gave her an item of high wealth for her to do whatever. Sure, you gave it to her and intended it as a loan until she can craft her own.

From what I can see here, you didn't make it clear to her that it was a loan. This scam is just as much your fault as it is hers.

We don't ''refuse'' to do anything about it. We just can't.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Ninsun-Jenica
Nothing to say other than.... shitty deal.

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Ninsun-Jenica
oh and don't give your items away, even if they 'promise' to give it back. doesn't always work out.

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Soren
da fuk....

pretty sure I've seen items borrowed be returned/punished for about a million times.

Whitney's my friend, but holy balls it's unreal that she hasn't been forced to give it back/punished for it.

Pretty sure Necrosis was banned for a few months for being accused of stealing Zeus' M2. Unbanned now though.

Pretty sure Terry got his BFB stolen and the guy who did it (don't actually remember his name) was banned. Possibly unbanned now, haven't seen the guy login though.

Pretty sure Danns and his "brother" were banned several times for stealing items/impersonating Kyle on several servers and getting items from this. Unbanned now though I think.

Anyways, that sux and I'm 100% sure you won't get compensation for it, sorry jack. Sucks that Bo Staff is lore (which is stupid in itself anyway) so there is like no chance to get any type of item back.

Re: DON'T TRUST STONER

Boni
It sucks that all weapons after Caelic are lore. But I remember back a few years, every rule on BU was followed. Everyone got the punishment they deserved including when admins did wrong. And most of the same admins from back then are still here, or the some of the newer admins were players back then. So I don't understand why the only one being punished at all is Jack.

Since Bo is lore, wouldn't it be pretty fair punishment if the staff was junked/deleted from inventory and Jack was given his Caelic blade back?

I can't take sides guys. Whit & Jack are both friends. I can't hate her for it, and I can't blame Jack for being mad. :/ It just sucks. I know how you feel tho. My stuff on EE was scammed 2 months ago, nothing was done.
Some like beautiful, perfect, and pretty. I see the good in the bad and the ugly. I need the volume one louder than ten. If the windows ain’t shaking, making my heart race. If I can’t feel it in my chest, I’m in the wrong damn place. Got a demon in my soul, and a voice in my head. Saying go, go, go I can sleep when I’m dead. I ride the lightning, roll with the thunder. I fell in love with the darkest parts, standing on the side of the wild at heart. I plucked a feather off a crow, so I could fly. Since I was 13 years old, I’ve had my horns to the sky.