DarthSeth - See, Hear and Speak no Evil event drawing.

DarthSeth - See, Hear and Speak no Evil event drawing.

DarthSeth
Hey guys! This is my first time on BU forums. So, be gentle!

This is a drawing I made long ago, for an event on EO. I didn't win obviously. There were lots of great artists back them. I hope you like it more than I do. x)

I used: Regular pencil + scanner + Adobe Photoshop

Aok

Re: DarthSeth - See, Hear and Speak no Evil event drawing.

Aok
Very good. Sometimes its the tools we use to make drawings that make us think we don't like something we have drawn.

Re: DarthSeth - See, Hear and Speak no Evil event drawing.

Cirras
Dude, that looks super cool! I'd love to see what you're capable of doing now.

Maybe do some BU drawings, eh?
The cake is a lie.

Re: DarthSeth - See, Hear and Speak no Evil event drawing.

DarthSeth
Thanks guys. :P Yeah, i wanna do some BU drawings for sure!