I wish to be a pixeler..

Elmu
.. I am a newbie at pixeling however, If I got this possition I would work Twice as hard and be a great helper.

Sofar my greatest pixel art would be my good wings... I Havent made much else, I have made a purple dracota and A Bunny robes. "elders robes with bunny gloves  Looks terrible" I cant show them As they aint on my photo bucket however I can show you my good wings. Please enjoy my Good wings. ^-^

This is the link To my good wings

Elmu
http://s1359.beta.photobucket.com/user/jordanDeanSeddon/media/wing5_zpsbdce04d9.png.html

scroll through the pictures to see my black and white theme look "Picel art"

Re: I wish to be a pixeler..

Elmu
This is the ones I recloured and Edited 6-0^

Re: I wish to be a pixeler..

Elmu
I call this My hidden Assassin.
This is my hidden assassin, I made this one from scretch when I first started pixeling.

Re: I wish to be a pixeler..

Cirras
Administrator
That's clearly dark robes from EO main.
The cake is a lie.

Re: I wish to be a pixeler..

Elmu

Proove:

Re: I wish to be a pixeler..

Elmu
My Bone underground Edition Wings. I Called them BuWins...