INFECT

restless
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: INFECT

bajaskater
Dude... You cannot be banned for pretending to be who you aren't? People do it all the time.. And what's up with the ''i feel emotionaly scared/raped'' That was unessesary.
I've gotta party in my crib! Now you messin with some OG people blowin' OG smoke. You ain't even gotta ask. You already know! We bout to gooo!
~Faze_Scrapy_  / ScrapyDoo_** I Love My Fans!

Re: INFECT

Violette
Baja's right. Besides who cares if you told Infect stuff you've never told anyone else? It isn't like 'she' knows where you live. Multiple others were close to Infect but nobody else cares as much as you do, shit happens.
mgc