Idea For a New, Weekly Event :)

Heaven
Ok, I've thought of this for a while and now i will share it. The name of this event should be
"Fight The Man!" The npc, who will be 'The Man', will be an npc consisting of a high amount of hp (idk how high) and hits about 1k everytime it punches. My idea is that this npc will be on a map that's basically a grassy plain. When we are globally warped to this npc, the admins will all hide (so that they don't attract the npc) and then someone will spawn about 5 or so that night, depending on the drop rate. The idea is that this npc will drop an item that is of some worth, ex: Damien, Damiena, BoF, 2Bil Exp rewards, 1Bil exp rewards, Bu bucks in the lot of 10 or so. Nothing is substantial at this point, just a few examples. Now, the npc will, of course, be hard and will require a lot of people to beat up on this thing. Everyone fighting for the drop. Im thinking the Npc could be like a Policeman looking thing since they are commonly referred to as "The man" but yea. If this replaced Lotto, i think we'd have much more activity and although the items i listed are of a higher cost, it can be re-arranged. But yea, Lets consider this and if you do not like it well im sorry, i gave it a shot haha. Let me know :P Ps. Ask me any questions about it that i can improve on it.

Re: Idea For a New, Weekly Event :)

KIlljoy
i like the idea in its entirety except the bit about replacing lotto.

Re: Idea For a New, Weekly Event :)

Infinite
Tbh, it wouldn't be fair because of how much people hit and where their stats are placed.