My application

aengi
So yeah hey aengi here !

Yall know me by now loyal player for 4--5 years now
enjoyed the game in and out , but now i've became to a point that i really want to help every one that i can help , SO thats why im applying for an admin function.
My in game knowledge is huge and i will Always help the players the best i can , take time for them , guide them , answer question and ofcourse resolve conflicts
im from the netherlands so i live in a different time zone so due that i will cover a big gab between normal admin times when there are none on you can come to me ! and ill help you .

and asslong as im not an admin you can still Always come to me for answers help or other information

Kind regards ,

Dylan

Re: My application

Conte
Not to be personal, but I do not support you.

Here are some reasons why:
No offense, but I don't think I've EVER seen you go out of your way to help another player, nor have I experienced help from you myself.

Another reason is because in all honesty, I see you being quite an asshole to the community sometimes, some might even call you a ... "Troll". Im not trying to be an asshole or anything but this is just personal experience from being AFK in Guildhouse a lot.

NOW. Do not let my opinions effect the decision of you being an admin, I just felt I should give my input. Given you do get denied, I'm sorry, and given you get promoted, Congratulations! Just work on the guildhouse trolling.

P.S. I can base one simple judgement of you from a conversation we had at Genie, you seemed to make yourself look as if you were a god. All you did was talk about the accomplishments you accomplished, and gloated. I find that to be non-admin material. So that's why I'm taking time to write this review on why I don't think you should be promoted.

~Conte

Re: My application

Graul
lol Conte never have I seen someone represent the expression 'the pot calling the kettle black' before.....

But Aengi, you were an admin before. You were TERRIBLE at it. Please don't apply again, the administration is already falling enough steps back on the progress they have made by hiring the wrong people again. But luckily for you, us measly little peons have absolutely no say in anything.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: My application

aengi
I can see there are some thought about me beeing a troll and sure i have been an admin before but that was on a different input and not to defend myself but i do help allot of people since i have allot of playing time i can Always make time for the new people how so ever i am not such a willing person to help some one who has accieved 50+rb's asking for help to get blood stafs (or other simple to get items at that point in the game) what so ever i appreciate the input you've given to this post and i want to thank you for your time writting a reply and giving a comment . thanks for that

kind regards

Re: My application

Soren
I'll split this into two sections just so we're clear on how much I do not support this.

Biased Opinion:

You have a similar personality as the toxic administration that needs to be rid from BU.  Constant gloating, showboating for your donated items, mostly AFK in GH, and so on. I don't dislike you as a person at all, but at the same time the attitude of "I'm better than you" is a commonly shared attitude among the admins that need to be rid from BU.

Non-Biased Opinion:

BU has a HORRIBLE habit of hiring so many moderators that do not contribute to what BU needs right now (at the moment it's pixels, and a coder). I'm positive you don't pixel, and I'm not sure if you code. BU already has so many admins that if you don't do either of these, I don't see any reason to hire you.

All in all, you should just stay a player. It seems like everyone applies for admin when they get bored of playing, which is so weird to me.

Re: My application

Graul
Soren wrote
All in all, you should just stay a player. It seems like everyone applies for admin when they get bored of playing, which is so weird to me.
Because they get admin powers that lets them stroke their e-penor in the faces of all the lowly 'players'. In other words the "I'm better than you" thing you already said in your post.

SOREN FOR HGM!
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: My application

Unibear