My first pixel'd armor Inventory view.(incomplete)

My first pixel'd armor Inventory view.(incomplete)

crisisdraken
This post was updated on .

if everyone likes the armor i'll sprite it, and a female version :)

Re: My first pixel'd armor Inventory view.(incomplete)

Nurd
I'm only here for the food.

Re: My first pixel'd armor Inventory view.(incomplete)

crisisdraken
I really appreciate the remake of it, it helped me see it from a different pallet, and perspective. i should try to simplify the amount of colors i use. . i guess that comes wih practice!... it would be nice to keep in touch and get tips from pixel artist like you and cirrass for tips! :)

Re: My first pixel'd armor Inventory view.(incomplete)

Cirras
Great job for a first try, do keep at it. Check out Pixelsource if you need references or guidance.
The cake is a lie.