NPC: Crystal Sorcerer

Aura
This post was updated on .
Hello again! Thanks to the positive feedback in my previous thread, I got inspired to make something else to share with the community. This time I stepped outside of my comfort zone of designing clothing and made a really eerie-looking sorcerer who seemingly has human characteristics, but is actually missing his legs and has really creepy hands! His magic is stored inside the crystal ball floating beneath him which he shatters and unleashes bolts of lightning when provoked.

And then I started to what I usually do -- adding extra detail to everything. This resulted in a big daddy boss version of the sorcerer with tri-orb spells and a really ornate golden trim on his robe.

EO has a really unique style of pixel art that I'm still trying to grasp, so forgive me if I've done something improperly. Any constructive criticism is welcome, and I will use it to hopefully get better at making EO pixel art!

Re: NPC: Crystal Sorcerer

Cirras
Administrator
Cool NPCs!

I like your style quite a bit. Both of the pieces you've shown were very neat designs and the quality has been nice and consistent.

I'm going to have our head of graphics chat with you about your work. It'll be great!
The cake is a lie.

Re: NPC: Crystal Sorcerer

Stephanie
Very nice, I really like it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: NPC: Crystal Sorcerer

blueluna
I Love your pixels. They would make a great addition to BU.

Re: NPC: Crystal Sorcerer

Mookie
Very nice, this concept is absolutely lovely - the shading on the cape even more so.
I'd love to see these completed - perhaps even a matching armour based on the cape itself.
Lettuce be pals.