Neos revised Sword - plz give feedback

Neos
This post was updated on .
My First Pixel revised

Re: Neos 1st pixel Revised - plz give feedback

Ikatchi
Rather than post a new thread update the post you already have on this weapon. Make it a collective post of your artwork instead of spamming new threads every time there's an update to something. It saves people having to go from one thread to another to see updates and spams the forums a lot less.

Re: Neos 1st pixel Revised - plz give feedback

Nurd
Far better than the first one. Also, I agree with Ikatchi. Just post updates on the 1 topic instead of spamming the Artists section with different versions of one item. Lets get a little brighter shading on that blade. Make it look like metal!

Also, see those sections of blade? Lets move those to the left and right. Give it a little 'Wow!'.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Neos 1st pixel Revised - plz give feedback

Neos
Sorry I didnt know to string it all together, ill do that next time, and thanks for the feedback

Re: Neos 1st pixel Revised - plz give feedback

Cirras
To make changes to the original post, you can just Edit it.

That looks a lot better, I love it!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Neos 1st pixel Revised - plz give feedback

Nerah
Some Edits:

(I always have swords go upright. Just my Opinion)

Not a bad start I can see good stuff to come; just keep practicing!
-Mat
-Mat