New Contest for choice item

Re: New Contest for choice item

Josh~
This post was updated on .
I'm not really in it to win an item as such as I have no need for one, but I thought I'd just join in.

Event only maps. Now these maps would only be accessible when the event starts. Perhaps opening up a new section on the B.U Flute titled 'Event warp' that only appears as a warp option on the flute when the event starts. This location could interchange to facilitate different types of events, adding a neat feature in the process. Anyway, the general idea is to have a few different maps with different levels of difficulty. The default warp point to this event will automatically be the weaker npcs as stronger players can progress further to gain access to the mobs with better items on offer.

The idea is there are different npcs on these maps which drop every single item in the game which aren't discontinued, unreleased and are dispersed evenly according to mob difficulty. For example the first map has weak mobs for lower level players which drops stuff like Legendaries, Obliterators, Soul Reapers, Redemptions but also junk like mexican hat, chomps hat, dark blade, ice blade and so forth. Second map mobs drops God Feathers, Titanium forces, Elite Samurai's as rare items and the npcs increase with difficulty the rarer items you want to go for. All of the npcs will drop junk like chomps hat so even if you're going for the best stuff, there's a high chance you'll only get junk, but it's a shot at getting very good stuff.
Also the drops from previous npc levels carry over to the next map, so the rare items from the first map, drop in the second map, the rare items from the first and second maps carry over to the third, making the last map with the harder npcs, more difficult to obtain good items from as there's more variety in the drop (basically everything in game apart from like I said earlier, discontinued or unreleased items).
The event could last for perhaps say 30 mintues-1hour. I'm not suggesting making the npcs too strong, not like the bosses, but making it so a player with 0rb can challenge the first map, 2rb the second, 4rb for the third or something. The npcs also definitely shouldn't give good EXP after all this is all about item rewards as the npcs aren't too much of a challenge.

Another option taking into account what I just mentioned about not giving good EXP as it's all about drops, is to have another kind of npc which give great EXP and Gold but don't drop anything and each weekend this could rotate; week 1) items npc's, week 2) EXP and gold npc's, week 3) items npc's, week 4) EXP and gold npcs. Of course the same system would apply from the items, so mobs in the first map could drop 1k, 5k and 10k, mobs in the second would carry these drops but also add 15k, 20k and 30k, and so forth so mobs in the last map drop anything up to say 3mill. This would certainly be a hit with the players as they get the best of both and would also stop too many good items potentially released into the game and I would personally prefer to have the rotation each week if I were a player. After the event's over, remove all npc spawns from the map as to stop people logging off there to get good items and adding them back in before the event starts so the map has no use other than to serve it's purpose for the event. It's basically an event with npc's like Blood Leader, but much better items on offer and a lot of junk on offer too with limited time to gather them in or limited time to get the EXP and Gold in. This could take place every Saturday or Sunday.

If there are people without flutes which would cause people problems getting there, adding a quest that offers a broken flute as a starter quest reward and a blacksmith which can fix it for a small matter of bones could be a quick and efficient way to solve that problem.
This shouldn't be too difficult to add into the game as it doesn't require anything too potentially difficult code wise.

Hope you like the idea, Josh.
If you think things can't get worse, it's probably because you lack sufficient imagination.

Re: New Contest for choice item

Deselution
I Like Abra's idea
Death Becomes Life as Life Becomes Death.

Re: New Contest for choice item

Shippo_hamster
That sounds pretty cool kinda reminds me of a hunger games >:D really nice and would be fun to play :D

Re: New Contest for choice item

Abillie
I totally agree with Sublim, I like his idea pretty creative
I would even log on BU to do the event and i'm not super
into bones-underground xD

Re: New Contest for choice item

Emellia
My Idea is to have a Zombie Apocalypse Event

All Event Players get warped to a special arena event area (Scary if Possible).  Once the Players are warped they become all of the same power (HP&STR) Just like the Arena at bank.  Once the event starts Zombies will slowly start to spawn.  As time goes on Zombies will spawn at a faster rate.  The players must kill the zombies.  Depending on the length of the event I suggest :

player to zombie hits 2 (once a zombie has been hit 2X the zombie dies)
zombie to player hits  20-25  (once a player have been hit by any zombie 20-25 X the player dies)

Other suggestions are to :

*Maybe have zombies run a little faster then the event players.
*Maybe have Zombies drop some much needed bu items & bones.  (This way all players have chance at some nice items.)
*Maybe add little obstacles in the arena to Help the Zombies or Help the Players.

OF COURSE THE LAST PERSON ALIVE WINS THE EVENT!!!!

P.S.  If possible, after a player dies they can go to a warp zone to become a Zombie and try to kill the remaining players in the event.  If a player respawns as a Zombie they would need to have the same stats as the Zombie NPC (2 hits and your dead).

If the Zombie NPC isn't possible you could use any NPC with the same concept.

Thanks for reading :)
Emellia
Emellia<3

Re: New Contest for choice item

arglona
"Capture the Flag"

4 maps.

Map 1: Full of level 1 monsters(1 hit kill), items drop 1 in 10, You start via a npc.  You have to collect 100 of the 1 in 10 items talk to the npc and you get a scroll to the next map.

Map 2:Full of lvl 1 monsters(1 hit kill), items drop 1 in 50, You start via another npc.  You have to collect 25 of of the 1 in 50 items, talk to the npc and scroll to the next map.

Map 3:Full of lvl 1 monsters(1 hit kill), items drop 1 in 100, you start via the npc. You need to collect 5 of them, talk to the npc and scroll to final map

Map 4: Map full of 100 chests, The admin hides the "Flag"(which is the pprize they chose to be for the event) Find the item and win!!!

This could also be made harder or easier....

Just warp everyone to a map with 200 chests and they have to find the item :) lol

Re: New Contest for choice item

araidia
my idea is a tower maze with every level a monster and all strong with wrong stares and  hard to kill npc it would be fun with a good prize 4 the winners and how meny levels in tower is up to u

Re: New Contest for choice item

Scarlette
Battlegrounds: Struggle for the Underground

Battlegrounds: Struggle for the Underground is a PvEvP event. By this I mean, player vs. environment vs. player. How this would work is, there are two teams. For now, we'll call the teams A & B.

Battlegrounds: SFtU will be set up into 3 main sectors, and 3 sub-zones per sector. Each sector will be designed for a specific level bracket; meaning RBs 0-15 would be in bracket A. RBs 15-30 would be in bracket B. RBs 30 and up will be placed in Bracket C.

                          (Each different Sector will be a different map!!)
           (Each Sector will give all players pre-determined health and damage)
                    *This is to stabilize some sort of fairness in the event*

Each sub-zone in a sector, is a different area. 1 sub zone for friendly NPCs and teammates, a zone of neutrality with hostile NPCs to both teams, and a zone  for the enemy team, and hostile NPCs.

Each zone will get a number of quests... "Defend the Capitol" will be the first quest, where you must kill 10 Neutral-Zone Hostiles; a second quest titled "Hold the Line" where you must kill 5 enemy players. The third and final quest will be "Acquire the Enemy's Glory" where you must get inside the enemy zone, and grab a treasure (that acts as a scroll) that will send you to the Victor's Room.

Now, as you play throughout the event; all enemies you kill, will drop "Commendations". You will use said Commendations in the Victor's Room to buy special armour, weapons, equipment, cosmetics, potions, and possibly experience scrolls.

*Battlegrounds: Struggle For the Underground is designed so everyone wins! To win, you simply just have to finish the third quest!! Which is doable by only killing NPCs if you must!! BUT BE WARNED: NPCs drop SIGNIFICANTLY less Commendations!*

I know this event may be a little advanced, but I feel like it could be pulled off with a few little tweaks if need be! I hope you guys liked my event idea!!
We've wrapped ourselves in fear.

Re: New Contest for choice item

Vegaszfinest
I'm with Abra on this one...

Most detailed idea.. and you can tell he took his time...

It makes the most sense without it being TOO simple.. but it is still simple enough to make it work....

Abra got my vote.
Vegaszfinest.blogspot.com

Re: New Contest for choice item

Vegaszfinest
Infect...

IF the admins were able to somehow pull off your event idea..

That would be pretty SICK as well..

I like it!

Either Abra or Infect...Up to those 2.
Vegaszfinest.blogspot.com

Re: New Contest for choice item

Subliminal Messages ;O
Infect, i really like your idea it sounds really awesome and I'd love to see this in the future.

Power ranj0rr.

Re: New Contest for choice item

Nurd
I like the idea of a kind of 'Hunger Games' event. One big, and I mean BIG Forrest area. We all start off with nothing, so we have to make a new account for this event. When the event starts we are all warped to one zone and we all open a chest to find whatever items we can possibly get, and then we need to try and kill each other with those items. But there's a twist. Throughout that Forrest there will be NPC's everywhere. Easy, hard, whatever. And they're all at random. You could be facing a few lava dragons, or, a dozen Gargoyles. It doesn't matter. The only stats you have are those that  the items give you, and whatever you get from leveling up, if you do. If you die, be it via NOC or via player, you're out. Last problem: It's partially a scavenger hint also. You need to gather a certain amount of items, before you win. So basically you could kill everyone player on the map, but you can't win without gathering the items first. The player needs to do both in order to win the event. The prize is whatever Bone says the prize is.

P.S. The map can consist of multiple maps, and they are only accessible by warp.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: New Contest for choice item

Claw
My idea is to introduce Hunger Games.

There will be a waiting lobby, you can choose the Red or Blue team
to make the game fair. All players will have to remove their items in order to join.

All players will start on a platform. Depending on what team they have chosen, if you leave the platform you will be automatically disqualified from the game and warped out. There will be a count down from 10 to 1, you must run to the nearest chest, your opponents will also be trying to get to these chests. If you get hit once you will die and be removed from the game. There will be items inside these chests such as bows,health potions, arrows etc...but if you can't get to the chests there will be hidden chests on the map. Monsters will drop health potions. Certain items that are dropped from these monsters you allow you to craft equipment. There will be a small amount of random NPCS placed throughout the game that will allow you to craft items. If the game continues for too long, admins will begin to spawn beasts of their choice to hunt you down, the last person to survive wins.

Sorry Nurd I didn't see yours but posting anyway cause it took ages XD
https://www.facebook.com/BestOfWorldStarUncut#!/photo.php?v=117033045161947&set=vb.491154684271505&type=2&theater

Re: New Contest for choice item

Cool
So far i find Infect's event the most interesting. awesome thinking ;o
but i have this in my mind.

Name - Last man standing !

This event will have 4 maps

1st Map
This map will have all the players participating.
In this map all players will be together killing a high hp monster which has 0 damage on players and every player from a newb to a 150 reborn no life pro could only do a damage of 1 on the monster so that everyone can participate in the event and there are no benefits for old players. Anyway, All players will be killing this specific monster and every time this monster dies this monster will drop a key to the next map and whoever gets the key, that player will progress on to the next map and the others will kill the monster again for another key and so on..

2nd Map
This map will be a maze with many doors in it which the players has to carefully choose to get to the 3rd map but if the player chooses the wrong door he will go back to the 1st map and kill the monster again to try and get the key for the 2nd map again bcz once you use a key it's gone from your inventory

3rd Map
This map will have a quest. There will be an npc at the start asking you to craft something for him so you could have the scroll for map 4 from him. This 3rd map will have hundreds of little monsters dropping all kinds of junk which will help you craft the item the npc wants. Once you have all the ingredients to craft whatever the npc wants you will be given a scroll to map 4.

4th Map
Only the first 5 players reaching here will have a chance to win.
This map will be a Last Man Standing map
The final 5 players will fight against each other in arena and the last player standing wins.

Re: New Contest for choice item

Heaven
I like this idea, it seems fun  hope this or deal or no deal wins xD
12345