Overreactions.

Soren
I made a joke about crabcakes and was jailed for half an hour and was mazed/banned right after that for 30 minutes for saying "Seeing Evilqueen overreact is funny". I don't even mind the power abuse because this is hilarious.  I wonder how much longer they're gonna do this.

Kyle do you even care about this game anymore? Lmao.

Re: Overreactions.

evilqueen
i didn't ban u dip shit i muted you

Re: Overreactions.

Soren
Didn't even say you banned me, I know Amy did.  "Dip shit"

Re: Overreactions.

Jeev

Post Removed

Further abusive posts will result in a ban, or termination of your forum account. Thank you for your cooperation.

Cirras

Re: Overreactions.

Expensive
Lmao, nice tone.  There's no reason to call him names.  smhhh