Pixel try out (Updated reg.) c:

PeiPei
This post was updated on .

NOTE

 I posted my pixels in sections :
-WOMEN
-MEN
-WEPS
-SETS
-REMAKES
Latest post and updates are noticeable with the date that I posted behind each of the pixels within these sections.

Hei guys.
So.. I wanted to try out some pixeling. And as I made one roughly I wanted to know some opinions I guess? Is it worth continuing? Tips and prefers are welcome (:

 >updated >  >updated>
Finish;

loose fitting turtle sweater with high waisted trousers

Also I will keep this post updated with new/finished stuffs.
My trade mark (lol) will mostly be feminine fashion. Basically because in my opinion, even though I appreciate all the hard work that's done, it's kinda lacking in game (as in male scent is ruling phehehe). Besides I am totally in love with fashion so yeah. Of course I will also make male stuff since it's all just too fun *-*

WOMEN

Made for lillo. 09/10/15

mom jeans, with shirt - 10/04/15

Cardigan - I made it as a back accessories. Not sure if that works though, would like some advice on that :3. But like that we can wear it on top of something, I thought it would be nice xd - 10/04/15

Sunday's outfit 12/04/15
  (this time cardigan belong to the outfit)

careless outfit women ver. 15/04/15

Waterfall dress (moving) 22/04/2015
Random try out: It's poorly done, so there's a lot of fauls in the actual flow of the water XD

WATCH HERE (couldn't get the embed to work)
Video is such bad quallity.

MALE

Sweater love *-* - 10/04/15
  >  felt like the first version was too dull looking xd 12/04/15

Another sweater 13/04/15

Careless outfit 13/04/15

Male cardigan - same story as above. 10/04/15

ARMOR MALE

A try out - Plated armor // It feels like the shading, from the back especially, is totally off xd

WEAPONS

Weapon try out, not sure bout the leaves though. For the info, its a bamboo stick

 >>  12/04/15

SETS

Panda set - weapon - slippers - ears headband 12/04/15

Greece set- hat, outfit, shoes. 16/04/15

REMAKE

I made a remake of the nigthie dress(Fem) Since the boobs were kind of.. like uneven and, yeah. This is my version;

Re: Pixel try out

spudd
Nice! That puts my first pixel to shame haha! Keep at it, i really like it! Shading is nicee but could do with a lil more (in my opinion, but i'm still learning!) Keep this up

Re: Pixel try out

Cirras
Great first pixel. Check out Pixelsource.org to develop your shading skills further, and get a copy of the proper templates for our server!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Pixel try out

Llilith
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pixel try out

PeiPei
hmm yeah Iw wll practice on the shading indeed! But I got this template from pixelsource. Is it the wrong one? :o
Also about the dithering I am not sure how to do that, since the pixels are that specific size. I am using photoshop btw. Might as wel download that pixel making program though c:

Re: Pixel try out

spudd
Alot use Graphicsgale (including myself). The templates you downloaded were EO, the BU templates are located below your current sprites!

Re: Pixel try out

Nurd
Very nice first pixel! Although when examining this up close, I noticed a couple of problems.

1) .JPG Save your pixels as .PNG or .BMP. This way the pixels are preserved and it doesn't look all blurry when zoomed in.

2) Too many colors. I'm not sure if this is because you're using Photoshop, you've saved it as .JPG or because you chose too many, but there were a lot of colors there and it wasn't very appealing.

3) Contrast. There wasn't much of it on the pants, but there was plenty of it on the sweater.

I made an edit to your latest creation using my own colors and line-art. The only thing major I changed was the turtle neck. Personally I'm not a fan of it covering the face, but that's up to you. Here's my edit:

Very nice work though! I'd like to see you work on some male and female stuff.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Pixel try out (Updated reg.) c:

spudd
Not sure if the lighting position of your back piece is entirely accurate ;o

Re: Pixel try out (Updated reg.) c:

PeiPei
Yeah i saw that as well. But too lazy to correct it so I just posted it actually. Will do that next time ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Not sure if this is any better XD just getting involved :3 Your might be better for all i know xD it's just my perspective!

Re: Pixel try out (Updated reg.) c:

PeiPei
HEY it looks similar to mine! I just worked on it again. Yours has more highlighting tho, maybe I should change that still.
I guess it makes sense now, as I wasn't sure how the lightning would fall from the back.

You did a great job ey ;D

Re: Pixel try out (Updated reg.) c:

spudd
ey bit to much lighting from mine i think, yours looks nice now :)

CONTENTS DELETED

Someone has been busy ;o :D I like them although i highly doubt the cardigan overlay would work!

Re: Pixel try out (Updated reg.) c:

Llilith
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.