Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Probie
Helloo! As you can tell by the thread title. I'm Probie! 8 )

With your support, I'd like to try and become a moderator for this lovely game of ours. I'd like to be there for all of you. Perhaps fill you in on stuff you may or may not know. Maybe you could fill me in on things I don't know? Lol. Greet any new players that find their way onto Bones-Underground. But not only that! I'd try my hardest to make them feel welcomed too. With my positive attitude and my cute kitten on my head, I'll bring the Christmas joy all year round! I'd like to walk around with all of you to your various adventures instead of just warping you. That's not say I wouldn't warp, I'd warp you too if you really insisted. But I just think we could have a few more laughs getting lost. 8 P

When it comes to moderating, I don't have very much experience. I don't know the commands. But I do believe we all generally know right from wrong. That we all know certain comments would cross that figurative "line" with people. And unfortunately that's when punishments would have to be given. However, if I had to do  something to punish you, I hope we could both talk it out after and shed some light on why it had to be done. Throughout the years of playing this game, I'd like to think that I get along with everyone. That I haven't said or done anything to cause ill will towards me. I'd hate to lose the friendships I have formed with you all because I had to punish you or your friends OR because I couldn't punish someone because of the "technicalities" of the rules.

Well, I suppose that's all I have to say in regards to being a moderator. If you won't nominate me; then nominate my cat ("senorita pewpew")! Lol, but I seriously do thank you for taking the time in reading my application to the end. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment! I'll see you in BU! 8 )

Sincerely,
~Probie

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

blueluna
Good luck Probie :)

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Baby
Good Luck Probie  =)

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Cirras
I support you and your cat.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Nurd
I don't like the thought of having more Mods brought to BU. As useful as they are, having too many of them can deem them to become useless. That's never a good thing.

However.

Your application seems like you have your heart set for this position, and your skills as a player, from what I've seen, are perfect for the job.

Unfortunately I still cannot support the application as the current amount of Mods is ridiculous. Adding to that number won't do any good. Maybe some day, in the future, I will get to see you on our mod team. It'd be an honour to work beside you.

Good luck on your application!
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Probie
Yay! I've been supported!

@Mrs Luna: I sincerely thank you very much for taking the time to comment and showing me support! 8 )

@My Tia: Thank you my Tia! You are the beats to my heart. <3

@Sir Cirras: You are the only one so far that's supported my cat. Me and her are at team! Thank you very much sir! ::AIRPLANE NOISE:: 8 P

@Nurd sir: I completely agree with you. At this present moment there are plenty of moderators to help BU. I do thank you stating that I'd be perfect for the job though. I'm in no rush to be part of the team. The consideration is plenty. 8 )

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Graul
Probie is level-headed AND (this one is important-->) not a self-important twat like certain admins, he would make a much better admin than a lot of them.

Probie has Graul's rare support.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Probie
@Graul: Yay! I have the support of the only fish in the game! I do thank you sir but my kitten thanks you more. 8 P

Re: Probie's Application for Moderation! 8 )

Soren
Complete support!

If BU wasn't so overloaded with moderators, I'd like to see you hired asap. Good luck Mr. Probie!

@Soren: I do appreciate you taking the time to give me your support. Thank you very much Soren sir!