Quick Reference Drop Guide

Jessie
This post was updated on .
Since there have been some new people joining BU, I decided to make a drop guide that would be useful for the people crafting, and for a few other things (pets, boots, etc). There are some items used in crafts that arent listed here, such as golden fat rings, and the reason for that is you get those through means other than monster drops. If there's anything you want added, just let me know on BU (I'm Jessie if you can't guess by my name here :p) or just put them in the comments here and I'll get around to fixing them when i get the chance.

P.S. Anything that's in bold font are lore items.

Quick Reference Drop Guide

Weapons

Satan Claws -> Soul Reaper

Kraken -> Drear Blade

Lava Dragon -> Elemental Staff

Bonfire -> Frostfire Staff

Lizardman -> Sacred Staff, Obliterator, Death Bringer

Captain Centaur -> Redemption, Twin Redemption

Scarlina -> Destiny

Dement Head -> God Wings

Alien King -> Alien Blade

Ghost Miner -> Titanium Ores

Persian Rider -> Titanium Force

Headless Mage -> Tracys Longsword

King Slug -> Hoosiers Intimidator

Poseidon -> Triple Bones

Ice Ape -> Sharp Knife, Stephanies Crystal

Oozi -> Slayer

God Angel -> Aelf Knife

Basalisk -> Blunt Staff

Luna -> Razor Wind

Bone Dragon -> Grenade

Rail Wraith -> Bone Scythe

Anubis -> Zanpakuto

Evil Espi -> Enchanted Quad Blade

Mutant Flower -> Blood Staff

Possessed Armor -> Tracer Orb

Hagrid -> Eldwind

Gnome -> Axe-kun

Haunted Werewolf -> Dark Slasher

Dark Samurai -> Captains Blade

Grim Reaper -> Zhangfei
King -> Zhangfei

Minotaur -> Ka-bar Scythe

Heavy Crimson Guard -> Crimson

Heavy Platinum Guard -> Caliska

Three -> Marksman Bow, Dark Blade

Dragon -> Dragon bow

Jemininer -> Stargazer

Fallen Angel -> Stardust

Death Mage -> Bone Crusher

Bone Knight -> Bone Heart, Bone Knight Blade

Blizz -> Knights Honour

Squarebot 2.0 -> Suzumebachi, SQB2 Face Plate, SQB2 Bolt, Red Lightsaber, Blue Lightsaber

Heavenly Angel -> P Hammer

Fire Oracle -> Amaterasu

Jack Frost -> Frozen Crusher

Beast -> Acrox

Evil Incarnate -> Leviathan

Fire Demon -> Fire Demon Scepter, Frostfire Staff

Leprechaun -> Green Lightsaber

Monstrosity -> Limb Cleaver, Monstrosity Rib, Monstrosity Gloves

Death Wizard -> Fallen Angel Blade

Gargoyle -> Arch Mage Staff

Queen -> Royal Staff

Genie -> Merlin Staff

Zomboy -> Poisonous Apple
Zombella -> Poisonous Apple

Pirate Slave -> Meat Leg

Pirate Captain -> Captains Log

Armors

Dr. Horrible -> Male Legendary, Female Legendary

Bone Lord -> Kazu, Kazuta

Bonfire -> Lucifer, Sheriva

Uni -> God Robes, Goddess Robes

Beach Dragon -> Cammos, Bikini

Ghost Miner -> Titanium Ores

Persian Rider -> Male Titanium, Female Titanium

Poseidon -> Agitator Plate, Female Orca

Death Star -> Male Yuimaz, Female Yuimaz

Medusa -> Male Naga, Female Naga

Ice Queen -> Thief Cloak, Aniteth Plate, Lucious, Black Widow

Satan Claws -> Draco, Draculia

King Skeleton (Veninr) -> Demonic Robes, Demonica Robes

God Angel -> Male Golden Illusion, Female Golden Illusion

King Neptune -> Rare emerald
Basalisk -> Rare Emerald
Blood Leader -> Rare Emerald
Scarlina -> Rare Emerald

Jabba the Hut -> Jedi, Princess Leia

Rabid Beast -> Greffen, Greffena

Anubis -> Male Golden Elite, Female Golden Elite

Evil Angel -> Legionnaire, Legioness

Haunted Werewolf -> Jason, Lady Death

Evil Teddy Bear -> Sora, Gothic

Mutant Flower -> Male Robber, Female Robber

Possessed Armor -> Male Zant, Female Zant

Evil Espi -> Male Knight, Female Knight

Cybertron -> Misuto
Cybertronia -> Misuta

Minotaur -> Male Wayfarer, Female Wayfarer

King -> Kings Robes, Queens Robes

Nutcracker -> Male Winter Jacket, Female Winter Jacket

Heavy Crimson Guard -> Male Crimson, Female Crimson

Heavy Platinum Guard -> Male Platinum, Female Platinum

Android -> Lelouch, Zelda

Bone Knight -> Darkmor, Skull Plate

Factory Boss -> Predator, Borg

Evil Incarnate -> Leviathan

Angry Dwarf -> Bucanee, Bucaneer, Soldier Plate, Mikoto, Classy, Classica
Dwarf -> Bucaneer, Soldier Plate, Classy
Dwarfette -> Bucanee, Mikoto, Classica

Beast -> Male Dark Villager, Female Dark Villager

Jack Frost -> Male Frozen Cloak, Female Frozen Cloak

Demon -> Lucifer, Lucifera

Squarebot 2.0 -> SQB2 Face Plate, SQB2 Bolt

Barbarian -> Extravagant, Extravaganta

Leprechaun -> Leprechaun, Shamrocka

Gargoyle -> Male Arch Mage, Female Arch Mage

Death Wizard -> Male Fallen, Female Fallen

Genie -> Merlin, Merlina

Hell Raiser -> Hell Raiser Robes, Hell Raiser Dress

Queen -> Royal Robes, Royal Dress

Pirate Captain -> Moogle, Moogli

Zomboy -> Male Lucky
Zombella -> Female Lucky

Pirate Slave -> Male Prisoner, Female Prisoner

Accessories

Rancor Worm -> Greffen Necklace, Greffen Ring, Greffen Bracer, Greffen Bracelet

Bone Dragon -> Greffen Gloves

Lord Voldemort -> Greffen Belt

King Neptune -> Iron Necklace

Undead Mutant King -> Ancient Ring, Ancient Bracelet, Ancient Necklace

Medusa -> Snake Ring, Snake Bracelet

Headless Mage -> Skull Ring

Satan Claws -> Clock Bracelet, Noel Gloves

Bone Lord -> Panda Bracelet

Ghost Miner -> Hunter Belt

King Slug -> Elite Samurai Belt

Slug -> Iron Belt

Fire Dragon -> Hunters Power

Penguin -> Penguin Gloves

Magic Mush -> Leather Bracer

Lizard Man -> Bone Bracer

Dark Mage -> Rage Bracer

Hare -> Xmas Earrings

Monstrosity -> Dark Gloves, Midas Gloves

Pirate Captain -> Caelic Charm

Blood Leader -> Wicked Ring, Wicked Belt, Wicked Bracer, Wicked Bracelet, Wicked Gloves, Queens Belt, Rage Bracer, Bone Bracer

Back Equipment

Mudman -> Penguin Egg

Alien King -> Chopper Egg, Alien Egg

Dement Head -> Bulbasaur, Ozzy, God Wings

Slugoon -> Shoulder Pad, One Shoulder Pheonix
Blood Leader -> Shoulder Pad, Mew

Clown -> Sai

Fire Goddess -> Altor Shield

Evil Angel -> Legion Shield

Evil Espi -> Jade Shield

Possessed Armor -> Sinister Shield

King Neptune -> Aurei Boots

Mutant Flower -> Damaged Aurei Arrows

Factory Boss -> Duelist

Android -> Frost Arrows

Squarebot 2.0 -> SQB2 Face Plate, SQB2 Bolt

Pirate Captain -> Caelic Charm

Grinch -> Pooky

Hats

Beetlemania -> Pimp Hat

Island Boy -> Island Cap

Dark Samurai -> Dark Samurai

Fallen Angel -> Demia Hood

King Slime Ball -> Slime Crown

Possessed Armor -> Marine Helmet

Evil Angel -> New Vile

Haunted Werewolf -> Wolf Mask

Monstrosity -> Guardian Crown

Hare -> Extravagant Ears

Scarlina -> Light Samurai, Fullbring Cap

Shadow -> Merlin Hat

Gargoyle -> Arch Mage Hat

Pets

Blood Leader -> Mermaid Brush, Burnstone, Lampanda

Blizz -> Blizz Talisman

Dragon -> Dragon Wing, Dragon Claw, Pink Exp Essence (250k exp)

Death Star -> Dragon Skull

Scarlina -> Mr Bones
Dark Witch -> Mr Bones

Bonfire -> Burnstone

Gir monster -> Gir Droppings

Bone Lord -> Bonez Egg

Boots

Gruesome -> Gold Boots

Executioner -> Silver Boots

Underground Overlord -> Steel Boots

King Slug -> Elite Samurai Boots

Heavy Crimson Guard -> Crimson Boots

Heavy Platinum Guard -> Platinum Boots

Flower Shoot -> Greek Sandals

Fire Demon -> Fire Boots, Flame Boots

Mudman -> Yellow Boots

Blood Leader -> God Sandals

Fallen Angel -> Demia Boots

Gargoyle -> Arch Mage Boots

Re: Quick Reference Drop Guide

Cirras
Administrator
Nice guide, Jessie! Thanks for helping out some of our newer players in this way.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Quick Reference Drop Guide

Graul
UPDATE THE LIST!!