Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

stoner
Hi guys ^^ my name is Whitney,I'm 19 years old. Most of you know me as Stoner.
The reason I'm applying for admin is because I know I could be a good admin,I love helping people.
I've played since v9 and I have been admin before. I've recently starting playing this game more,I play always between 10am-8pm,if not more. I would never abuse my powers,I just want to help make the server a better & nicer place. I would love to be admin again. I would try my very best to be one of the best moderators on the game.
Please support me :)

I love my bu fam <3

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

Mamu
U got my VOte
Poop

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

Nurd
You were a good admin in the past and I feel as though you'd be a good admin again. I support you in your efforts, and I wish you luck!
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

stoner
thank you guys! <3

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

stoner
<3<3

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

blueluna
I support your application as admin. I do know you were admin before and i think you would be a good addition to our team <3

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

stoner
thank you lisa! it means alot :) <3

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

spudd
Good luck whitney!

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

stoner
Thanks Spudd! Goodluck to you also :)

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

zombietacooo
Good luck stoner! I support you 100% !!!

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

stoner

Re: Re-applying for adminship for Stoner.

Mamu
<33333333

Poop