Rezno admin Application

Rezno
Hello my name is Richard, I like to do sport and I love to play games a lot. I have only recently joined BU although I did play on the old endless online too.

I will admit I cant map or code but I will be firm when I need to be and lay down the law when I have to and I will not take sides.

I can be on Bu as much as needed although with the time zone difference between UK,US and Canada my times being on here may Vary / from the other mods / admin.

I will be honest I have had a few problems in the past but now is the time accept my responsibilities and I will take on bigger Responsibilities and challenges the BU world asks of me.

Take time to read this and thank you very much

Re: Rezno admin Application

araidia
good luck <3

Re: Rezno admin Application

kaze
go rez
eRic

Re: Rezno admin Application

demonsoul
would be one of the best admins good luck mate

Re: Rezno admin Application

Unibear
You're application was good, best of luck to you Rezno :)

Re: Rezno admin Application

Nurd
I'd like to see you become an admin sometime, Rez, but I don't think you're ready for it right now. You've only recently joined BU, and you haven't really done a lot to know much about it. You're always asking for information from me or from any admins on where to get to get something. One of the main things about being an admin is knowing this kind of stuff, and you just don't know it yet... but maybe in the future. :) Other than that, I think you would make a great admin!

We're good friends and I hate to let you down by saying that, but if you apply in the future I would most definitely support you.
I'm only here for the food.