Rude admin

Mal

Rude admin

Mal
I come to B_U to relax and play a game in pleasant company. I had not played for a good while since that was not possible while Ryan was an admin, but I returned recently after hearing that he seldom comes on any more.
   I was given a warm welcome back by (in alphabetical order) Amy, Baby, Blueluna, Cirras, Dubstep,
Ronny, Stephanie and Unibear, plus several other players. I hope I didn't forget anybody. I had been playing happily for a few days when this took place:
Extract  from CHATLOG
 04/12/2014 01:44:41 PM [G] Argentum  where is elite located?
04/12/2014 01:45:04 PM [G] Malvolio  elite world is a long walk from sky mountain
04/12/2014 01:45:30 PM [G] Malvolio  used to have to be 13 rbs to get there but I think they let that slide
04/12/2014 01:46:05 PM [G] Nurd  Level restrictions never existed and never will exist in BU, so that above statement is a lie.

I had Nurd on ignore before, but since it is not practicable to ignore an admin, It is better that I once again remove myself from the game while he is there.

  I leave it to those who remember when Elite world was first introduced to remind him that there was a  reborn restriction to get the elite badge and key ( which I still have) before you could get in.

    I don't need a big argument on global so I left.

" If you argue with a fool, there are two fools arguing. "

He could have said I was misinformed, but I will not stand for being called a liar.

Thanks.

You get old too soon and you get smart too late - Mike Tyson.

Re: Rude admin

Graul
Nurd is kinda the Dalmatian to BU's firehouse. He's cute sometimes but at the end of the day he is just there and serves no purpose. Although he certainly acts like he is the most important admin for some reason, but they don't even let him use the hose.

Oh and Elite World was level restricted, probably why they called it.... Elite World.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Rude admin

Nurd
My comment was aimed to inform you, and Argentum, that there was no such thing as a reborn restriction (As far as my knowledge on the game goes, I was never aware of a reborn restriction). Your comment ''Oh, hi Nurd. Bye'' was a little off-putting to me, as you put me on ignore on multiple servers in the past without reason. So, naturally, I'll be a little hurt over that.

Anyway, my comment wasn't indended to be rude, it was intended to be helpful, but I've been under so much pressure lately I didn't stop to think what I was typing. I apologize.
I'm only here for the food.
Mal

Re: Rude admin

Mal
Ok I accept your apology and let's try to get along. I do not randomly ignore people for no reason but usually because they say things that are offensive and I prefer to ignore than to argue.
You get old too soon and you get smart too late - Mike Tyson.

Re: Rude admin

Cirras
This got all worked out before I could even comment. Maturity is a beautiful thing.

Note: Graul, your assertion that Nurd "serves no real purpose" is blatantly uninformed, considering that Josh has been working nonstop on our version 30 update. Please don't call my pixeling, mapping, quest writing developer that he's useless.
Thanks!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Rude admin

Graul
Cirras wrote
This got all worked out before I could even comment. Maturity is a beautiful thing.

Note: Graul, your assertion that Nurd "serves no real purpose" is blatantly uninformed, considering that Josh has been working nonstop on our version 30 update. Please don't call my pixeling, mapping, quest writing developer that he's useless.
Thanks!
....you say that like that's even a thing.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn