Starting to pixel again

Neos
This post was updated on .

Didnt know what you guys would think of this. Ive been working on the idea for a while and I decided to put it into action, and this is the end result!

I'll do more pixels to post on here, in time.

Re: Starting to pixel again

Nurd
The line-art is nice on the armor, but the shading is very gritty. Smooth that shading out and it'll be nice.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Starting to pixel again

Cirras
Like Nurd said, your shading is a bit "gritty" here. What you've actually done is overuse dithering in the shading, less can sometimes be more with that technique. It's very difficult to get *great* at dithering (like Hiuru, for example), so don't feel bad. Nice work for having not pixeled in a while, looking forward to seeing more.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Starting to pixel again

moonnight
Sweet