Swan's Admin/Moderator Application

Blackswan
Hello, everyone! I've been batting around the idea of applying for Admin/Mod for a while and finally decided to give it a shot. So here goes:

Time zone: Central Standard Time (Midwest - United States)
Times I am on: Generally between 6:00pm and 6:00am and usually every day
Age: 28
Reason for application: I'm always looking to try new things and I've never been a Mod or Admin before. I started playing the original EO years and years ago, back when I was in high school. That's been... 14 years ago? When it went down I started looking for other EO servers to play and I think I tried them all but none stuck with me as much as Bones Underground. The BU community blew me away. Never have I played a game when everyone is out to help everyone. The admins are active, and the updates are regular. Like I said - blown away. Listen to me rambling. Haha. Admittedly I don't have any technical skills for things like creating new content, mapping or pixeling but I do love to help any way I can. I love learning new things and a day where you don't learn something new is a day wasted. I know where a lot of places are on BU (nearly all 500 maps), I know where bosses are and I've never been in trouble. I'm friendly, courteous, respectful and like to think I'm good friends with the rest of the staff. I appreciate the consideration and would love to be part of the team!

~Swan

Re: Swan's Admin/Moderator Application

scarecrow
Swan!

I am sad to say i only saw this now. You always have my vote if you try become an admin!
Real men hug naked while rolling on the floor -looks into the sky with a sparkle in my eye-

Re: Swan's Admin/Moderator Application

Cirras
Thanks for applying! Besides your great attitude, you have some neat technical skills that I think would be valuable to us.

Your application is under consideration, you should hear more from us soon.
The cake is a lie.