Teh Soundz of Graul (UPDATED: 3/11/15)

Graul
This post was updated on .
I made these thingies, now I post them! They're kind of like art, right? Not the good kind of course, but I dunno.... its something.

hlx2_samp (This is my 'best' maybe... this is only part of it.)

drn_wip (Psst! this is a W.I.P.)

Biel (this is an old one, I might redo it...... never, probably later though.)

PS. plz no h8

PPS. The site I used to use for these that allowed them to play without downloading is gone, so.... sorry. But I swear on my scales that it is safe! For your computer... maybe not your ears heh heh...

------ADDED DES !-------- NE.....OLD!----------

hlxo2 (Nerah said the other made him think of pirates, now he can think of NINJA PIRATEZ!!) ((also I modified the wrong version of it....but o well))

Caal (Another corpse from the archive)

Theim (This was actually in BU before, but...... yeah)

Vthe (This was in BU too, but..... Kyle, yeah..... lolol)

TownA

They might be a little pitchy and what not etc.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Teh Soundz of Graul

Cirras
Administrator
Man, I wish I had the talent to put these types of things together.
I like them quite a bit. Like I said in-game, you should see about putting some stuff together for BU!
The cake is a lie.

Re: Teh Soundz of Graul

Graul
Well I don't have any musical training of any sort... I did alright. It's just time consuming, verrrrrrrrry time consuming. You could probably make them too but that would cut into your pixelling time!

Also I'll try to slap somethin together for ya! Hopefully you aren't gonna be a dickhead like Bone was last time I tried to offer music lolol.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Teh Soundz of Graul

Ninsun-Jenica
Really like the first :) I like the idea of more music, too.

Re: Teh Soundz of Graul

Graul
Ninsun-Jenica wrote
Really like the first :) I like the idea of more music, too.
Does that mean the other two are garbage?!? How rude! Granted I probably should not have posted the W.I.P. and what not, but still!

lol jk! thanks! :D
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Teh Soundz of Graul

Nurd
These are pretty nice! I'd offer up some constructive criticism but I have no experience in creating music, so I'm a little empty handed. I'd like to see that WIP finished though!
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Teh Soundz of Graul

Graul
Thanks! I never learned 'how to music' in school or anything, so I probably wouldn't have understood such criticism properly anyways.

I JUST TRY! Also I plan on finishing all my WIPs, the only question is when..... which I don't know.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn

Re: Teh Soundz of Graul

Graul
So far only Nurd has nice things to say about my WIP :(

Oh I mean bump.
"All is darkness!" -Random Pawn