Tide, mod admin

tide
This post was updated on .
things about me that would make a good admin
1, i have played over 2200 hrs on bu
2, i know most in game info(drops, crafts, and npcs)
3, i have almost no life so i can be on bu almost any time lol
4, i have helped almost every newb bu has gotten over the passed 2 years(i have ppl 2 confirm this)
5, i help when needed

Re: Tide, mod admin

hiuku
Very kind and helpful player of BU . One of our best!! I totally give my support for you modship .

Re: Tide, mod admin

Agart
one of the most helpful player with lots of experience, i totally support and believe he will be a very useful admin

Re: Tide, mod admin

Baby
Good Luck! Tide =)

Re: Tide, mod admin

marrianna
I think you would be a very good admin.  Fair, respectful, knowledgable, and online often. Good Luck Tide.
If your problems can be solved by throwing a bag of money at them, they aren't problems.  They are opportunities.

Re: Tide, mod admin

conflate
I support you. Good luck!

Re: Tide, mod admin

Claw
/Supported Noah (Tide)
https://www.facebook.com/BestOfWorldStarUncut#!/photo.php?v=117033045161947&set=vb.491154684271505&type=2&theater

Re: Tide, mod admin

Sensation (mizore)
Tides a little mean to me always telling me to be nice OH AND killing me in PK so mean ! lolXD. BUT he's a great and helpful player :D /supported :D

Re: Tide, mod admin

Song
Tide:

Yes, I support your application.

Tide is very helpful to new players and knowledgeable about items and drops. I feel like Tide would be a valuable addition to the existing administrative staff. I think he would be a lot of fun during events considering he hosts interesting events from time to time. Tide thinks outside the box and is always looking for ways to make the game more fun. Although he is friendly and nice, he doesn't let people walk all over him.

Good luck Tide!
true love conquers all.

Re: Tide, mod admin

tide
ty all but as long as bu gets another good admin i will b happy

Re: Tide, mod admin

blueluna
Good Luck Tide :)

Re: Tide, mod admin

Samularis
A bit short and straight to the point but you said the main important things anyways so good luck Tide

Re: Tide, mod admin

Scouser
No support, you're very ignorant i find, you can't take online banter you wouldn't be prepared to deal with the players correctly due to your ignorance and juding, you'd treat your friends better than your enemys.

Re: Tide, mod admin

tide
This post was updated on .
lol as if
ask any 1 that rly hates me i do help them same as any other the only person on my ignore list is u i am willing 2 guide and help any 1 that needs help
but rly the 1 bad thing about getting admin ship (if i did) i would have 2 take u off my ignore list

Re: Tide, mod admin

Scouser
And you couldn't cope, you couldn't handle it you'd be the biggest bitch of an admin around and favor your friends
12