Tiduss mod app >=)**

Tidus
So it seems like BU is in need of mods since most of them are inactive and BlueLuna can't do all of the work :P, so i figured i'd apply to help out. I haven't been around for as long as most member have but I can be on practically anytime of the day.

I talk alot x)! and I really don't mind helping players out, and if you mention that I don't know much about the server, Iv got time to learn, and i can be extremely active <.< EXTREMELY :3.

Im also deciding to map again :D yeah Nurd!! going to rock it again :D!.

Personal Info :3.

Names: Warrick
Age: 20
Country: South African.

thanks for reading >=)

Re: Tiduss mod app >=)**

blueluna
I think you should take some time to get to know BU a little better. Make yourself familiar with maps drops n NPC. Good luck Tiduss :)

Re: Tiduss mod app >=)**

Stephanie
I agree with Luna you need to take time to learn the drops and crafts before applying for mod. As far as mapping I have seen your one map and its ok But as of of mapping you really have to blow Bone away to be hired as a mapper.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Re: Tiduss mod app >=)**

Tidus
Okay il take the time to learn the crafts and others... as of the map... i really didn't put much effort into that one. besides it was like 4 am <.<... ill see what i can cook up. I haven't seen Kyle online yet <.>