WELL

Aryan
Anybody that misses lotto today, because you have a life, other than clicking the "play game" button on BU while cubanlink ddos's the server, I dont think we should be punished by not being apart of the event, because we choose to not sit and continuously check if the server is up... I mean, why should we be punished? Because cuban link is a cock sucking fuck tard.

Re: WELL

Steelo
He banned me for a week for logging on... On two different accounts at two different places. He's controlling the game... Don't let it bother you, he mistreats everyone, and everyone lets him.
-Steelo Brim

Re: WELL

Aryan
I mean we all saw it coming, lotto day, the release of v25, obviously he would do something like this. Sorry about the week ban demo. Shits gay. I feel your pain, and I've only been kicked for two hours haha. Regardless, we all know hes a cunt. Maybe everyone should put him on their ignore list, if nobody can be trolled by him, then there is no reason for him to start his period, and maybe eventually he will just quit logging on BU. Or, maybe he will drop dead, we can only hope.