When I am at college I can't connect to BU's Server.

When I am at college I can't connect to BU's Server.

Maveaxe
To my knowledge the only reason I can't connect to BU is because of the host name.
"Bones-underground.mooo.com." is there anyway around this?
I can connect to Endless Online/Endless Edge/ League of Legends/ Etc. Just not Bones Underground. As I am on the school's internet connection I can't change any of those settings unfortunately - can anything be done?

Re: When I am at college I can't connect to BU's Server.

Cirras
Administrator
That is very strange. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what can be done to remedy this issue.
The cake is a lie.

Re: When I am at college I can't connect to BU's Server.

insomniac
you can connect to bu using its actual ip. I'm not sure what it is atm.Ask kyle!