Working on Pixeling again.

Maveaxe

After starting on some armor and getting feed back from a few players I made this.
I need help with shading and highlighting.

I think that I am improving but I still need some pointers.
Any constructive criticism is always welcome.

Re: Working on Pixeling again.

Maveaxe
Updated:

Re: Working on Pixeling again.

blueluna
Looks good :)

Re: Working on Pixeling again.

Nerah

Keep in mind I haven't been pixeling lately.
This is some improved lineart, and I provided some suggested colors to use.

Don't worry over the course of practice will you truly make great progress.
Whilst shading and highlights can be rough you just need to be willing to go the extra mile.
I really like the general concept of the armor though; rather nice.

-Mat aka The one that leaves for months at a time without really informing my superiors..
-Mat