Working on Pixels - yet again.

Maveaxe

Been working along side another pixel artist to grow and get better so I thought I'd share my progress/ideas on my newest endeavor.

Any/All opinions are welcome.
Constructive Criticism is appreciated!

Re: Working on Pixels - yet again.

Nurd
What material are the pants? If it's metal, the shading is decent but wouldn't make sense in terms of animation, as metal does not contort. If it's cloth, then your shading will need to be different.

Your cape is nice, but it sticks out too far on the left. It makes it look non-isometric.

Your shoulder/chest area is nice but the shading is, again, a little off. I'll make an edit for you sometime.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Working on Pixels - yet again.

Cirras
Ooh. The shaping is very cool.
Like Nurd said, your shading/texturing needs some work for metals especially, but your concept and shape is interesting and notable.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Working on Pixels - yet again.

Nurd

Here's the armor I was talking about. Hopefully you can get some ideas from this.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: Working on Pixels - yet again.

Ikatchi
The cape looks more like a metal plate from the armor as it is. I myself can't pixel so..