Zombietaco's Pixel work!

zombietacooo
This post was updated on .

not finished i cant think of colors for the blade.. any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: new sword :)

Nerah
Really nice line art, made some alternations and edits:

I am not the best at explaining things but you can use this as visual guidance!
Practice Practice Practice! I see good things coming from you in the future!
-Mat
-Mat

Re: new sword :)

zombietacooo
im serious i cant get over how badass that seriously looks man no lie! thanks for showing me some stuff!! means alot! but for real.. damn that looks fuckng legit!

Re: new sword :)

Nerah
Glad you like it! Hope I can help you become a more confident artist!
Also If you don't mind I may sheet this and have it added to BU.
(Completely up to you though.)

If you need any help pixeling just msg me in-game and Ill try and teach you to the best of my ability!
-Mat
-Mat

Re: new sword :)

zombietacooo
hell yeah! please sheet it! id be honored too have a wep we made together in the game! :) thanks man! i deff. will!

Re: new sword :)

Nerah
Fixed the height of them!:

Make sure you use the templates!
Inventory (These are the main ones for weapons!):

-Mat

Re: new sword :)

zombietacooo

shaded the second one :) hows it look?

Re: new sword :)

Nerah
This post was updated on .
Looking really good! Sorry i didn't reply sooner!!
Ill make some edits and edit back!
Nice work and good improvement!

Edit (I cant wait to see what you come up with next!):

-Mat

Re: new sword :)

zombietacooo
god damn you make it look so amazing man! take my visions and make them come too life xD