lost password

xthirtycalx
i havent played bones in over two years and i forgot my password. i believe i remember my account name if not how can i go about getting my account back. i use to play with marrianna my names josh. i also knew unibear and blueluna back in the days and cirras seems very familiar name. please email me with some info id like to join back in on the fun. Th3j0ker89@gmail.com thanks

Re: lost password

n0ellex3
i'm also having this issue. D:
HALP!
i've browsed the BU site top to bottom and cannot find a "recover password" link ANYWHERE.
any help to both of us would be GREATLY appreciated. :)

Re: lost password

Cirras
Both of you may email me at Cirrasbu@hotmail.com with the following information.

Information for the lost account (given at creation)
-Username
-Full Name
-Location
-Email

Other information
-Name of the character(s) you wish to recover from the account.
-Name of the account you wish the character(s) to be moved to. (create a new one.)
The cake is a lie.