my acc deleted

thehellman
hello everyone
so i have not played BU for like 3-4 month since i was playing Adventures online and became the head mod there(iam john there)
so now when i came back i can log in i thought my acc was hacked but then i created a new acc with the same username and it worked so iam sure my acc got deleted
but the proplem iam facing is i cant remember what was my charecter name was it john or hellman(not thehellman hellman only)since i use both but i remmebr i had no reborns and the armour that looks like the spider man thing
i wanted to check the chatlog hoping i would find my name there but it was empty not a single word what should i do??????????????????

Re: my acc deleted

Cirras
Administrator
Try to contact Bone in-game. If you have the proper information he may be able to help you.
The cake is a lie.

Re: my acc deleted

Mr.Bone
Administrator
I have read this, most likely someone cleaned you account and deleted the evidence.
This is why it is vital to protect your account.

Re: my acc deleted

thehellman
so is there a way i can get it back?

Re: my acc deleted