reaper robes and hood V2

diesel

Re: reaper robes and hood V2

Cirras
Administrator
The hood's shape needs some work, it's not isometric right now.

The shading is a bit pillow-y as well, though the general concept isn't bad at all. Checking out Pixelsource.org for more in-depth guides, as well as a gallery of reference art!
The cake is a lie.

Re: reaper robes and hood V2

Nurd

Small amount of edits. Very nice job. Like Cirras said, it was a little pillow-y so  I fixed that. Also made it more isometric so the belt and shoes looked better. Only thing I changed about the hood is the shading.

Keep up the good work though, stuff looked very nice.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: reaper robes and hood V2

diesel
sick thanks

Re: reaper robes and hood V2

Nerah
I made a full blown remake.
Cleaned your line art a little and generally just redid it the way I saw fit.

I think it was a cool concept hence why I took the time to do it.
I hope you continue to pixel, love having tons of artists posting on the forum.
It would be nice to watch you grow your trade.

Anyhow here is the remake; use it to assist you!

-M
-Mat