restless/admin app <edited>

restless
This post was updated on .
obviously i wont get the job but i just want to watch behaviour and hopfully make a difrence some of the problems ive seen are people say some of the forbidden 3 faggot/nigger/retard i wont stand for it ive seen bullies and i also wont stand for it i just want to keep people in line and do a better job than toffee 'ryan' i would love to help the admin team i know the rules i know people who need to be kept an eye on so yea reply or comment or what ever to this and id love feedback not everyone on BU is going to like me not alot like me know but i still just want to help and keep an eye on everyone and im online quite alot i even stay up and do all nighters somtimes so im very reliable and dedicated mainly what you would expect from a 14 yr old welsh boy xD so thanks reply when ever feedback would be great and thank you :p

from restless aka Ryan Evans

Re: restless/admin app

bajaskater
Your pretty chill ;P and i think that you will make a great admin!
#Approve
I've gotta party in my crib! Now you messin with some OG people blowin' OG smoke. You ain't even gotta ask. You already know! We bout to gooo!
~Faze_Scrapy_  / ScrapyDoo_** I Love My Fans!

Re: restless/admin app

restless
thanks  i hope everyone else agrees

Re: restless/admin app

Expensive
dude u seem so cool n stuff LUL dude ur awesome like #ursocooldude  #approve LOL!!!!!! ADMIN RESTLESSS YESSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOODLUCK LOLS

Re: restless/admin app <edited>

Soren
Not being rude or an asshole of any sort, just pointing out facts.

You're way too immature and idiotic. If you don't get your way, you literally do not stop complaining. Ever.

Not supported.

Re: restless/admin app <edited>

Heaven
Like you said, "Obviously I won't get the job" and furthermore i agree with karim... you have no qualifications wat so ever. You are 11 years old and know nothing about handeling peopl so try again next year ^^

Re: restless/admin app <edited>

restless
im 14 u no this i dont need qualifications to be an admin

Re: restless/admin app <edited>

restless
thank you for your opinion i do value it and i will try to change my childish ways c;

Re: restless/admin app <edited>

Violette
Um, actually the HGMs have requirements and qualifications and they determine who becomes Admin. So.. you kinda do.
mgc

Re: restless/admin app <edited>

restless
well im 14 i dont have any qualifications yet