My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Cirras
Administrator
The helmet is certainly fun, the lineart could be reigned in and the colors could use a more contrasting/metallic feel. Good first try!
The cake is a lie.

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
Updated!!

Updated eheheh

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
UPDATED

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Nurd
Very nice. I really like those pants. The top needs some better shading and I recommend that strap is made the opposite direction.

That hat needs to be larger. It looks fine on the sheet but when it comes to in-game, the hair will be much larger than you might think. A good example of my own mistakes would be the Thanatic Hat and the Bunny Head.

Your weapon is Oblique, not Isometric. I know you already know this, and I'm not sure if you know HOW to make it isometric, so I made a small little picture example here. This isn't specified in Pixelsource.org (which, personally, I think it should be because I had to learn this on my own.) but hopefully it will come in useful to you and other potential pixel artists that read these comments.

As you can see, oblique views consist of pixels 1x1 all connected to the corners.
Isometric views are all 2x1 pixels, connected at the corners.
Like I said, I'm unaware if you already know this but hopefully this picture guide will help you.

I'd like to see you work on that hat and weapon. I'm pretty sure you have the jist of armors done.
I'm only here for the food.

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
Thanks man, helps a lot! I'll try to get it better :D

Updated!!!

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Nurd
Here's the edit I made of your hat, tshirt and weapon. Hat and weapon don't look great, but I think you might get the general idea

I'm only here for the food.

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
Updated

Re: Any thoughts?

Song
similar to your red/white dress

made this a while back. your dress reminds me of a dress i made a while back
true love conquers all.

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

moonnight
I would love to have the sword.