My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
This post was updated on .
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

William wallace kind of sword ;p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Peasant hun warrior outfit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some sort of demonic or inferno female armor? idk lol

Tried a sword but i don't like the look :l idk how to improve it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some sort of male robe..meh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tried to get pink metalic plate, looks a bit bright.. help? xD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some sort of steel armor, looks bad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Updated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Watcha think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Didn't really work? xD My 1st ever headwear pixel but ya...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eh basically my 1st wep pixel on a sprite

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some armor ey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Updated

1st attempt of metal after Nurd's help! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic UPDATED

Re: Any thoughts?

Mamu
Looks awesome man
Poop

Re: Any thoughts?

spudd
Thanks bro :D

Re: Any thoughts?

Cirras
You're absolutely on the right track, keep it up. Go to Pixelsource.org and get the BU templates instead of using the ones from EO.
Look forward to seeing more.
The cake is a lie.

Re: Any thoughts?

spudd
Means a lot thanks :)

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Cirras
The gold plate's lines and colors aren't bad, but the shading does leave something to be desired, it seems a bit more suited for a matte clothe than shiny metal. In that same thought, I would suggest trying out some clothes for your next idea.
All you need to improve your skill level is experience!
The cake is a lie.

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
This post was updated on .
Thanks, i'll try something less metallic now xD

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

cursedangel
i like the ideas just with alittle bit of practice on the shading and itll be much better cant wait to see whats to come. keep it up

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Bryann
Reverse your shading (pretend theres a sun in the top left of the screen) and just continue working on it. Great work so far. Just practice needed :p

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
Okay, thanks :)

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

Ronny
I like it

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
Need suggestions!!

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
updated

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

AliceEsther
I really like the Demonic/Inferno armor :D I like that it's cute but not skanky like a lot of the female armors on the game! Keep up the good work!

Re: My pixels (UPDATED REGULARLY)

spudd
much appreciated! will do
123